[access-uk] Off topic: iTunes not respecting album track order

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 00:08:25 -0000

Hi,

I am using iTunes 11 and JAWS 14.

I have just bought an album by various artists in the iTunes store.  When
the column browser is enabled and I navigate to the album, the tracks appear
to not be displayed in track order, but rather they are sorted
alphabetically by artist.

If I view the music section of my library by album by choosing the library
radio button, the track order of the album is respected.

Does anyone know what is going on and how I might get the track order
respected in the column browser?

I did some googling and the only similar problem on which I could find
information appeared to be caused by incorrect track information appearing
in the info dialogue box, but this doesn't seem to be the case here.

Grateful for any help.

Thanks,

Ed