[access-uk] Re: Off topic - Death of OneWord Radio and Core (Arrival of BFBS on DAB)

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:50:24 -0000

Maybe i should have mentioned for those who like to keep up with the
comings and goings of DAB stations that the former Core DAB channel is
now occupied by BFBS (British Forces Forces Broadcasting Service) and
its in stereo.  Could make for interesting listening.

Anyway, may give the Uk radio list a try, but hope some of this has
been of interest to at least a few here.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx