[access-uk] Re: Off Topic Lists killing organisations

  • From: "David Taylor" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:01:34 +0100

Messages about books and universities are not about technology and if people really want to talk to people who know, we should be pointing them in a good place, not just duplicating everything. If it weren't for organisations, we probably wouldn't have had access to work, personal readers, accessible technology as we know it, etc. Let's just give up now then!