[access-uk] Re: Off Topic: In Touch

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:09:36 -0000

Well Terry, at least she did get air time, but I'm not an uncritical
fan of In Touch.  They could have tried to find out how it is that
Grampion have seemingly got it so right, compared say, to their
presenter's experience of a hospitalstay. I note too it is one area
that's mentioned in the National Federations pitch in Soundings this
month.  (Now please, let's not get onto the Fed, but we have to face
it that there is a lot of concern about the sheer ineptitude  and
crassness that is some health authority's approach to VI people
staying in hospital.

Wonder why this isn't on Vi-gen?

Cheers,

From Ray