[access-uk] Re: Off Topic: Announcement: Jazzer comes to a Podcatcher near you!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:00:27 -0000

Hi Keith,

You can't subscribe with Internet Explorer by clicking on the link.  If you
have Juice or another podcatcher installed, put the following URL into it:-

http://www.comproom.co.uk/ourplace.xml

If you are still not having success, write me privately and tell me what
podcatcher you are using, and I will try to help.

All the best

Steve