[access-uk] Odd behaviour of links

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:12:23 +0100

Hi all

I'm using Office 2003, Windows XP pro and JFW pro.  For some reason beyond
me, my computer has developed some odd behaviour when trying to follow links
to email address' in messages and on the net.  If I enter on one of these
links, a new page opens in, I think, a Word document, although Jaws just
says it is *Untitled message*.  I used to enter on one of these links and a
new email message would open in Outlook Express.

It might be coincidence but I am also having strange behaviour when
connecting to the net.  Instead of opening in the specified home page of
Google.com or following a link from my favourites, the net opens in Internet
search.  The address bar says it is the page I want.

I will be very grateful if anyone can sort out either or both of these
problems.

Barry H