[access-uk] Re: OVI Maps software versus the trekker Breeze, has anyone ever done a comparison?

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:20:07 +0000

Hello,

There is no blue tooth on the breeze so no blue tooth speaker.

And the maps are updated now and again.

On 07/11/2011 13:40, Saqib Hussain wrote:
Hi. Could someone tell me if the Maps are updated on the TB?

On 07/11/2011, Ibrahim Gucukoglu<ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi.

My understanding is the Trekker Breeze comes with an external Bluetooth
speaker, or at least that it is an optional accessory.  You can buy
speakerphones for mobile phones such as those used in cars, in fact I used
to use the Jabra Cruiser models which are still available and have voice
announcements so are fully usable by someone with no sight.  They are also
quite loud so perfect for someone who may be hard of hearing not wishing to
use headphones as well as the traditional noisy street environment.

All the best, Ibrahim.