[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK QUESTION

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:44:06 +0100

Hi.  Just to add a bit more confusion, (well I hope not really, smile, I
have just discover something in Outlook Distress.  If you can get to the
sender field and highlight it then press alt-enter for properties, a
dialogue pops up giving senders name and address.  Within that is a 'add
address to address book' button.  Still a bit long winded, but might be
doable.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx