[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK AND OUTLOOK EXPRESS NOT ACCEPTING ATTACHMENTS (HARMFUL FILETYPES)

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:31:26 +0100

Ian, thanks.

As I mentioned in George's post, this solved the Outlook Express problem
for me.  It has obviously got altered at some point because Outlook
Express attachments always worked for me, and I can only suspect it may
have had something to do with SP2.  I didn't get many problems with the
upgrade, but one or two little glitches and this could have been one of
them.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of that setting.

--
Carol