[access-uk] O.T: web page link error

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:52:11 -0000

Hi all.

I've requested the subscription details for the Web Design Group to help me answer this question, but thought that perhaps there are people on this list who know the answer to my question, so here goes.

I am creating a computer based web page and have links to documents located all over my computer. I also have created an Audio Library which contains lots of audio files in mp3 format.

When I click on one of these links, which should bring up Winamp and the audio file I requested, I am being told by jaws the following:

"To help protect your security, Windows Explorer has restricted this file from showing active contact which can access your computer"

Can anyone advise me how to get rid of this unwanted warning and allow Winamp to carry out the instruction to play the mp3 file.

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx