[access-uk] OT, for a laugh

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:23:42 +0000

Sorry folks, but this made me really chuckle! I’ve seen many of these fishing emails, but this has got to be the most messed up of them all!

‘Ref: UNDR/EFD550/SE

UNITED NATION

405 East 42nd Street,

New York, NY, 10017, USA

Ref: UNDR/EFD550/SE

 Attention: Beneficairy.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been

having a Meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ended yesterday in regards to an innocent individual who has been a victim of a scam that

was going on. In Africa and worldwide, the (UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATIN) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of $1.500,000.00USD

This includes every foreign contractors/private indvidual that may have not received their compensation funds or an unfinished Internet Transaction/International

Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other.

We therefore advice you to stop further correspondence with any officer or persons outside this office since you have met up with the funds transfer requirements.

Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on our list and that is why we are contacting you directly for you to receive your own

compensation And this said money will be transferred into your nominated bank account without any further delay and Payment Method which is the easiest

and safest way of Receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank here in the (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR ANY BANK

IN THE WORLD) you are advised to get back to us as soon as possible to enable us direct you to the Paying Bank according your country of resident E-mail:

*****@gmail.com

We advise you should get back to us immideiatly witht the required details below.

Best regards,

UN Secretary-General

Ant?nio Guterres’

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq