[access-uk] Re: OT but may be important for members

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:59:07 +0000

This page contains many of the useful numbers for Barclays including those for
the Fraud Department:
http://www.barclays.co.uk/Helpsupport/Cardfraud/P1242559355707

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road