[access-uk] Re: OT but may be important for members

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:03:27 -0000

John, In the few times Barclays fraud department contacted me it was a real
person at the other end and calls were handled in a satisfactory way. But
things may have changed. Best to ring Barclays phone banking and check with
them and maybe let us know? If things may have indeed changed, and it is an
automated call now as you describe it, I won't be impressed either.

Cheers,
Amro