[access-uk] Re: OT but could be very serious.

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:21:57 +0200

Yeah but the point of these hoaxes is that they are designed so as many people as possible will pass them on. As has just been commented, a quick search with google will tell you it's a hoax. what I normally do when I'm not being fooled by the things is find a phrase in the message that is unlikely to appear in other documents and put it into google. In this case, after forwarding it to my family and realising it might be a hoax, I used "...sat on something sharp in one of the seats...", sure enough, there it was.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>