[access-uk] Re: OT but... Anyone having problems with plus.net?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:56:33 +0100

This is nonsense.  You should send a formal letter to your
Credit Card company with a full explanation, by Registered
Post.

This should be backed up with a copy of the letter sent to
your ISP which clearly states that you are legally entitled
to terminate their services on whatever grounds you have
stated.

You Citizens Advice Bureau should be able to assist here,
and indeed it would be wise to get their advice.

If that fails, contact your local Trading Standards Office.

George.