[access-uk] Re: OT but... Anyone having problems with plus.net?

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:06:40 +0100

Well trace I had my Virgin Internet taken of my credit card some years ago. When I upgraded to broadband with BT I had enormous problems terminating my debits with Virgin! the problem with them taking money of your credit card is that unlike a direct debit you cannot cancel it is up to the company to stop debiting your card.----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>