[access-uk] Re: OT Virgin trains

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:25:35 -0000

Just to concur with what Andy says, as I use Birmingham station.  They
were very helpful yesterday when I booked a ticket, offering me all
the seating options and Travel Care.    Yes, it is a very,very busy
station, and the day cannot come soon enough when the much overdue
revamp of the station happens, that's if we're not held to ransom over
congestion charging here.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx