[access-uk] Re: OT: Strange laptop problem

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:04:29 -0000

Hi Stuart,

There doesn't appear to be a voltage selector on this particular transformer.

The cable doesn't feel overly loose in the machine, nor do the cables going
into the brick.

The battery appears to charge to about 94%, which I suppose is normal after
around 3.5 years, though that percentage does seem to drop remarkably quickly.

Ed