[access-uk] OT: Sorry but looking to join Save our benefits mailing list

  • From: John Sandiford <johnsandiford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Sandiford" <johnsandiford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 21:25:44 +0100

Hi Folks

Many apologies for being off topic but I can't seem to find any subscription
details for the above mentioned group.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards

Cheers

John

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system,
and do not use or disclose the information in any way.