[access-uk] Re: OT Someone to act as intermediary in the USA

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 12:31:50 +0100

Hi Bary.
Have you tried a different charger to see if it isn't something as simple as the battery? Forgive me asking but I had a similar issue the other day with another device. Does the device respond when you connect it to a computer via USB? We could take a look for you if you like, it's free of charge for a diagnosis though we don't hold any blaze parts in stock so would probably need to order them.
Cheers,
Mo.

I would assume so.  I bought it second hand.