[access-uk] Re: OT... Offensive?

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 10:25:18 +0100

I heard a proffesional bingo caller on Radio 4 fairly recently saying that
the 'Two fat ladies' has been dropped because it's not politically correct.
So, although that had been going forever, it did change.  Still, I don't
associate the use of blind in bingo calling with lack of sight; It simply
means blanked off, like a blind alley.

Barry

Barry