[access-uk] Re: OT... Offensive?

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:20:08 +0100

I don't think this is on topic, but I would just like to point out that there is always a reason as to why something is an issue for somebody, to dismiss it is to dismiss the person experiencing it.

When people are quick to tell others not to be so sensitive, maybe those people should look at themselves and ask "am I insensitive" not just to others, but to themselves.

The response that dismisses another's experience is largely why people struggle to relate to each other.

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>