[access-uk] Re: O/T Help with Photos

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:25:01 +0100

Hi David

I actually have a 2 litre bottle of that which I use on my hearing aids but never thought of it to be truthful. Have now taken the advice of Epson support and run the clean utility a few times and it's solved the problem. So you were right but with a different method.

Incidentally those small pieces of lint the medics use to wipe your arm before an injection are also Isopropyl and are fantastic for wiping clean small areas. The stuff evaporates ways without leaving any traces so is perfect for cleaning jobs.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>