[access-uk] Re: O/T Help with Photos

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:46:31 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of roger south
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 3:21 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] O/T Help with Photos

Hi All

I apologise to the moderators but I don't know where else to
go for help
here and I know there are some photographers on this list.

I have started getting a distinctive reddish tint to
photographs printed on
my Win XP machine using either Serif Photosmart or MGI. It's
not my camera
because it's happening on photos sent via email from either
of my two sons
with their cameras both the digitals and the mobile phones.

I assume it must be the software or the video card perhaps,
or something I'm
not aware of. As this is not an IT access item maybe a
reply, if anyone has
one, would be better to my private email address which
follows after my
signature.

Many thanks for any help, it's most appreciated.

Roger

roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

link:-
**
the