[access-uk] Re: OT Broadband!

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:58:40 +0100

Hi Steve.

I moved from dial-up to Freeserve a few months ago.  My dial-up was costing
me £14 a month and the broadband is costing me £17.90 a month.   That's
Freeserve.  I know B.T have a similar price and a friend has AOL at £22 a
month.

Broadband is fantastic as everything seems much much faster.

My only concern, and it is a small one, is that when I signed up I had to
sign up for a 12 month contract.  If I was looking again, I suppose I'd look
around for a deal were I could pack it in at any time.

I'm sure you will get lots of advise on this request so take your time and
enjoy broadband when it comes.

Best wishes.

Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a line at, andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx