[access-uk] OE-Quote-Fix problem

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:07:41 +0100

BlankHi list,
Since Microsoft outlook express does not have a way of programming an
e-mail text, I enquired a couple of months for a program/add-on that would
allow me to create a e-mail text. This program was called OE-Quote-Fix. What
i'm talking about is shown in this example:

On tuesday, April 15th, so and so wrote:

So and So would substitute the person who wrote the message.

Now, this program has decided with it's wonderful mind of wisdom, that it
won't work on me. I have marked up the custom header, and checked the check
box to allow it to interpret HTML message's. I have also Checked the check
box to fix existing OE quotes. Thinking that that problem may be the source,
I unchecked the Checkbox to fix existing OE quotes. In short, i've tried
with both the checkbox checked and unchecked.

Now, is this program simply buggy, or is there a fix?

 even better, is there a replacement For outlook express that will fix
quotations?

BTW, i've uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

Help will be much appreciated in this matter,

orhan.

GIF image