[access-uk] OE and links

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:03:49 +0100

Hi all -

Just looking at my settings in options within OE to see if I can figure out
why clicking on links in an open OE message isn't working; I'm a bit
confused by the HTML and Plain Text settings, here's what I have:

On the received messages page the box for "reed all messages in plain text"
is unchecked.

On the sent messages page I have the following:

Reply to messages in the format they were sent checked.

HTML not checked.
Plain text checked.

next come the HTML and Plain Text buttons.

After this comes another HTML box that is checked.
and a plane text box that isn't!

My confusion is that I don't understand why there are 2 HTML check boxes,
one checked and the other not checked, and the same for Plane text?
-

Andy