[access-uk] OE 6 Replying to Messages Problem

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:49:29 +0100

Hi List.

I'm looking for a little guidance with an Outlook Express problem. any help gratefully received.

I'm receiving an error message when I try to reply to e-mails. No problem sending e-mails from new, only when I try to reply. As soon as I hit alt plus s the program crashes, leaving me the following
error message.

Outlook Express
Error signature
AppName: msimn.exe  AppVer: 6.0.2900.5512  ModName: inetcomm.dll
ModVer: 6.0.2900.5931  Offset: 00057990
To view technical information about the error report, click here. Close

There's to much here to try to get an answer from Google, although I did try searching on the "ModName: inetcomm.dll" part of the error message and was taken to Microsoft's knowledge base where I did download something they suggested. It didn't help.

I'd appreciate it if someone was able to pick the bones out of the message and tell me what area I should be concentrating on for a solution.

Many thanks.

Darran