[access-uk] Re: OCR on android

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 07:08:56 -0400

That is what I did for my own custom ring tones. I purchased a recording program, which is totally accessible, from

www.highcriteria.com
called
Total Recorder. Though I suspect any recording program will do. I recorded them at a low bit rate in MP3 format. I have custom ring tones for all those who call me. So, if I am not able to hear the caller ID I can know who is calling by the ring tone chosen. My son originally gave me the idea when he sent me a sound I converted to a ring tone which sang: "
Because you love me for who I am, I will always love you Mom".
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>