[access-uk] O2 Problem

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:09:25 -0000

I wonder whether anyone with a mobile on O2 could help me.  I am on Pay
as you Go and previously have checked whether I need to top up by callling
4444, and after the advertising etc. pressing 2 followed by 1.
However today it does not seem to work!  Before I try the often tedious
process of contacting their Customer Support, I thought it worth asking for
any suggestions on this list.

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Many thanks,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison