[access-uk] Re: NvDA

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:55:05 +0100

Hi Mandy,

Go to the NVDA Menu, which is NVDA Key and N.  NVDA key is either caps lock or
insert depending on how you have it configured.

Then go down to preferences, then Keyboard preferences and you’ll find it there.

By the way, NVDA Menu then H for Help then down arrow will bring you two
things.  First the complete manual and second the hotkey reference guide.

Finally, we do phone or Skype training on NVDA if you are interested.

Thanks.

All the best

Steve

--