[access-uk] Nuance promotional code

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:48:53 -0000

Hi Everyone.

I hope you don't mind mods, however since we’ve been discussing Dragon software
recently I thought I’d pass this little promotional code on to all members for
a 10% discount off the RRP on the Nuance Online Store.  The advantage of the
online store is that the product can be downloaded immediately and the key is
electronically provided, so go waiting for boxes or sighted assistance to read
the tiny serial number on the back of the flimsy CD casing:
MYFRIEND10

All the best, Ibrahim.