[access-uk] Ntfs to fat32 conversion

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:00:21 -0000

Looks like I have made a mess of my Freecom network drive by converting it
to ntfs.

Converted fine using the USB connection to the pc but now cannot be seen on
the network connection.

I can log in to the drive snd have reset it to factory settings but it just
says that the available drive space is none.

All the files are still there when connected via USB, and I can control the
drive over the network, just cannot see any storage space on it.

Is there a utility out there to convert from ntfs back to fat32, please?  Or
has anyone any other suggestions?  Although I have not lost any data, I do
feel a bloody fool having gaffed it up somehow!!

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...