[access-uk] Re: Notepad not opening txt files any more using window's7.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:45:30 -0000

Hi Kevin,

In the Default Programs module, below "Set your default programs" is
"Associate a file type or protocol with a program".

.txt should be listed with Notepad as the "Current Default".

If not, I'll have to see if I can figure out how Windows 7 deals with
adding extensions and associating them with programs.

George.