[access-uk] Re: Not sure about this... Diabetics

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:56:57 -0000

Hi David,

I include my email below to take this off list, if you need to reply.

The reasons she was given were:

1. The calculations would be too difficult for her to complete, as she is
totally blind.
2. The information is not in an accessible format.

The person in question is, along with 3 or 4 others interested in completing
the course, but as all have VI, it is a dead duck.

I advised her to write and point out her willingness to complete the course
and as a young person it offers a good chance of controlling her diabetes.
I also said she could mention the "D" word, as I feel there is a lack of
willingness of co-operation from the people running the course.

Any further correspondence please take this off list, as it is running OT,
and contact me on:

MikeIs@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindest regards,

Mike