[access-uk] Not saving messages in outlook express? Why?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:20:19 +0100

Hello all, I have almost ten Thousand emails in my other email inbox!  I want
to delete all the messages in that place and start over again now I have
unsubed from most of the groups I was on with that, but before I do I wanted to
collect a certain persons emails on her trip to Israil, but to my amazement all
those precious memories I thought I had saved to my asigned folder don't seem
to be there!
I tried picking on a message, noting its date and subject, reading the message
then saving it as normal, alt f arrow down to save, enter then type penn to
bring up the required folder, right arrow to be sure its open and pressing
enter.

Sadly when I go to the penn folder the message isn't there.  It isn't Just this
folder as I have tried resaving some poems I thought I had saved and they
aren't going to my poems folder either.  Please can anyone shine some light on
this?  Maybe I could have accidentally changed a setting in outlook express?  I
don't know, just bluffing, but I haven't changed anything as far as I am aware.
 Only thing I did the other day was to have a play with the applications key,
grin, which someone on here told me doubled as a right arrow, but I couldn't
work it, so left it alone!  Oh dear, I hope someone has a simple solusion?

Many thanks, Christine W.