[access-uk] Re: Not getting google groups mail

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:11:28 -0000

Douglas, me too, sigh.  I've just unbounced myself with Yahoo but I'm not sure
whether
things are in fact back to normal.  Well, this is almost normal for Yahoo, and
lets not
forget it is why this group went to Freelists.  Unfortunately, I think
Freelist's rules
state they are for techy types of lists, such as this one, unless I'm mistaken.

Like the Yahoos met with in Gulliver's Travels, it seems Yahoo creates messes
all over the
place.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: