[access-uk] Re: Not getting any emails

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 20:53:30 +0100

hello mike.

i am sending this both to access UK and to your raspberry VI email address to ensure you receive it at least once. your emails have been showing up here, and this list has been very active over the last few days, another testament to the fact that freelists is going down hill. the only thing in my opinion that they've got going for them at the moment is they make it very easy to transfer members across to their rivals! your emails have been reaching the group...

Mo.

On 05/08/2014 17:44, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

I've seen your Emails about CBS.