[access-uk] Re: Not Trusted Software

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:51:33 -0000

I wonder also Gordon whether there is anything being announced
about the program not being digitaly signed by Microsoft?  Many
programs aren't but do not seem to suffer for it.  Guess the MS
approval costs- considerably!  As George says, if you can find a
procede anyway button, then if you want to install, that's all
you can do, press it.
Ray

HTH.

Personal emails:  Email me at