[access-uk] Norton playing up again

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:15:24 +0100

Hi all.

Previous to my last message, I think that perhaps my problem has something to do with a change that the Guardian may have made to their web sites. In the past, when visiting the Guardian's TV listing for example, BBC1, I had to do a Control page down to get to the end of the document then read it backwards by using the arrow up. Now when I open a page and do a control page down, JAWS announces that the server cannot be found, despite the fact that the appropriate page has been downloaded to my computer. Any other Guardian TV listings user experiencing any problems?

Best wishes.

Andy