[access-uk] Re: Norton auto email scanning

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:52:31 +0100

Have done this, it too says I'm clean.  Anyone got any others that they use
that are good at spotting stuff others like Norton perhaps doesn't.

a bit concerned as the friend who says they got an email from my wife and
I's accounts we've not actually sent an email to for the past few weeks.

Oh well, will keep searching....!