[access-uk] Norton Internet Security 2007

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:29:57 -0000

Hi, Does anyone use Norton Internet Security 2007? *Does anyone use it with
Jaws? I can't get it to talk to me and so am probably not protected properly?
Has anyone had any experiences with it and how to use it, any key strocks for
example for how to do the live update or a scan (scanning happens automatically
but updates don't, and never have on any of my norton products even though it's
set too! lol) so I need to be able to do the updating manually and it seems
impossible. So if anyone knows how to get it to talk or the key strokes as
they're not the same as 2005 please let me know.
Thanks.