[access-uk] Re: Norton Internet Security 2007

  • From: "Sayka Hussain" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:32:40 +0100

Hi Christopher,

I did read your last message, but thought I had better get some other
opinions as to which packages people consider accessible.  Any information
on Mcafee  Internet Security, or the current favourite of the pc magazines,
ZoneAlarm Internet Security 2006, would be really helpful.

Thanks

Sayka Hussain