[access-uk] Re: Nokia Phones With Talks.

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:54:51 +0100

Hi Mandy.

At ViTech solutions, we still sell Nokia phones with talks. Please let your friend know she can give us a ring on 03432897501. We can supply various refurbished models based on her requirements. You can also email us at:

contact@xxxxxxxxxxx

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 10/06/2019 14:42, MMandy wrote:

Hi All.

This is for a friend who wants to know the serial number of the last Nokia phone with Talks – she said she is thinking of looking on Info Sounds, whatever that is.

Are these phones still available and if so, where would she purchase one please?

Mandy.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>