[access-uk] Re: Nokia N82 Battery

  • From: "Phil Roberts" <p.roberts13@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:43:17 +0100

Thanks Ibrahim

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: 25 August 2013 17:48
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Nokia N82 Battery

Hi.

EBay is a good bet for older phone batteries, just make sure that the
battery you buy is of good quality as there are plenty of substandard
batteries out there.  Nokia batteries are of course the most expensive
however there are a handful of low budget brands which never the less
provide a value for money product.

All the best, Ibrahim.