[access-uk] Re: Nokia N81

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve.dryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:23:52 +0100

Hi there, you should be able to get a variety of settings for different
providers direct from the Nokia website.  I have an N81 as well though I am on
orange.  Likewise, it's not a supported phone with them but they sent me what
should be the closest match.  I tend to use mine however via it's wireless
connectivity.

Best regards.

Steve