[access-uk] Re: Nokia N73 and predictive text

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:20:37 -0000

Hi Barry,

Yes, but if the word it guesses is wrong, just press the star key to cycle
through all the matches.  For example, if you want to type Home, it may come
up with Good first, because tthat word uses the same numbers.  Just press
star when it says Good, and it will say Home, then just press space or right
arrow to accept it.  Predictive is great once you get used to it..

All the best

Steve

---