[access-uk] Re: Nokia Asha 300

  • From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 13:25:54 +0100

Hi,

I've seen this phone. Apparently Talks can run on it, but the
keyboard, in my view isn't much good, and you will still need to use
the touch screen to some degree. I got a Nokia E5 with a qwerty
keyboard off amazon instead. If you want to go down the touchscreen
route, good luck!

bJ

On 16/05/2013, Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Steve.
>
> The Asha phones run Symbian Series 40 touch and type, just letting you
> know.
>
> All the best, Ibrahim.

My homepage:
www.bjedwards.co.uk

My fiction:
www.authorsden.com/bjedwards

My articles:
www.meddryn.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter for updates, comment, thoughts and links:
@Meddryn

Many thanks,

BJ Edwards