[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6630 question

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:33:13 +0100

Catherine,

I think when things turn up in the in-box they'll be labelled as from the sender. I have found a few folk seem to put something different in their "From" line to that which I have written in my Contacts and there seems no way round it.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>