[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 stuck in training mode

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:15:07 -0000

You can do it yourself. At the back of the phone, down towards the bottom,
there is some sort of button.  Press it and push it up towards top of the
phone.  The cover should come off. On both side of the battery, push it up,
it should come off.  Wait for few second and put it back and turn the phone
on.  It should reset itself.

Thank you.

Ali